Since its founding in 2001, M&E has been a pioneer and leader in calculating the ROI and risk of human capital in companies and projects.
Who we are
We are a research and consulting firm founded in 2001 with the support of IE Business School, Madrid, with a presence in Madrid, New York, Sao Paulo, Zurich and Hong Kong. The M&E Group consists of Management & Excellence SA, Madrid and M&E Global Inc., New York.
What we do
M&E calculates the financial risk / return of human capital, recommending how to reduce risk and raise the Return on Investment (ROI) of human capital.
Quantifying excellent management since 2001
- M&E will present at WATS, April 2020, in Orlando, on maintenance training ROI of M&E clients, and on the impact of pilot training on the financial value of airlines
- M&E will present at IJLatam in March 2020 in Miami on unpriced risks in infrastructure in Latin America
- M&E to present at the Tech Aviation Week, Toulouse, March 18-19, 2020, on Aviation Maintenance Training ROI
- M&E presented on aviation training ROI and the financial impact of pilot training at APATS, September 2019, in Singapore
- M&E presented on pricing political/legal/macroeconomic risks at three IJGlobal events in 2019: IJLatam, March, Orlando, REFF, June, Frankfurt, and IJBrazil, October, Sao Paulo