Since its founding in 2001, M&E has been a pioneer and leader in helping over 100 blue chip companies and governments quantify the financial returns, risk and value of human processes and capital, thus driving their profitability and mitigating their risks.
Who we are
We are a think tank and consulting firm founded in 2001 with the support of IE Business School, Madrid, with a presence in Madrid, New York, Sao Paulo, Zurich and Hong Kong. The M&E Group consists of Management & Excellence SA, Madrid and M&E Global Inc., New York.
What we do
M&E helps companies and investors calculate and raise the financial returns from investments in human processes such as ESG, training, digital upgrade, marketing and supply chains. Through M&E Global, we have added a digital infrastructure advisory and promotion service.
Quantifying excellent management since 2001
The M&E LatinFinance Brazil Sustainable Stars Index is proof of M&E´s proprietary risk calculation method. The Index outperformed the Ibovespa benchmark by over 68.0% (Q1 2017) since December 2009 and consists of Brazil´s best managed listed corporations.
- M&E Global´s Managing Partner Mathew Garver will host a webinar with IJGlobal on resilience in infrastructure on June 11, 2020 at 17:00 CET. See www.ijglobal.com
- M&E is launching the first survey of infrastructure investors on digital infrastructure together with IJ Global. See www.ijglobal.com to participate.
- M&E Presented at the virtual Tech Aviation Week, Toulouse, March 18-19, 2020, on Aviation Maintenance Training ROI
- M&E presented on aviation training ROI and the financial impact of pilot training at APATS, September 2019, in Singapore
- M&E presented on pricing political/legal/macroeconomic risks at three IJGlobal events in 2019: IJLatam, March, Orlando, REFF, June, Frankfurt, and IJBrazil, October, Sao Paulo