Raise the ROI of your human capital processes & projects
ROS® (trademark outside the USA) or SMART ROI™ (trademark in the USA) accurately calculates and raises the financial return on investment (ROI) of human capital, governance processes and projects within companies. This ROI includes all quantified upsides (risk) and downsides (improved profits). It makes your investments in these processes and projects transparent and helps them contribute more to your revenues and operating margins. Governance risk can be turned into profits.
This will help your company attract investors and raise your position in rankings.
It is among the most sophisticated and yet proven method and has thus far been applied in over 90 projects with a total investment volume of over $5 billion since its launch in 2007. Shortly after its launch, ROS®, SMART ROI™ was featured in a multi-paged article in the Harvard Business Review Brasil.
Why Client Companies Use ROS®, SMART ROI™
Client corporations use ROS®, SMART ROI™ for one or more of the following reasons:
- Accurately measure human process and project ROI
- Raise ROI
- Decide to continue, expand, reduce or cancel projects
- Report results to executive management & investors
- Raise the ROI of an entire portfolio of projects and processes
- Assess project feasibility
ROS® Case Examples
Actual ROS®, SMART ROI™ case examples:
- ROI of Governance: Determining the financial returns of good governance. The ROS®, SMART ROI™calculation covered returns from reduced litigation, improved efficiency, higher retail sales and increased investor demand for equity and bonds.
- ROI of corporate culture program: The corporate culture of a company in a post merger situation impacted a broad range of processes and generated financial returns from everything from client relations programs and R&D (raising revenues) to operating efficiency (margins).
- ROI of negotiation & sales training: Returns from training helped salespeople close more and larger deals within the first 4 weeks following the training course.
- ROI of IT: A new IT center helped integrate all systems of a large multinational, reducing the R&D to market time and thus raising sales as well as generating massive efficiency effects.
- ROI of CSR programs: Corporate social responsibility programs in the form of community support and sports sponsoring added significantly to sales volumes mid and long-term.
ROS®, SMART ROI™ Application Areas
ROS®, SMART ROI™ is applied to calculate and raise the ROI of virtually any process and project within a company, including:
- Corporate governance
- HR programs
- Client relations
- IT, Cyber security
- Public relations
- Innovation and R&D
- Strategic management
- Investor relations
- Health & Safety programs
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Brands and trademarks
- Corporate Restructurings
ROS®, SMART ROI™ Service Components
- ROS®, SMART ROI™ Financial ROI: This full version of ROS® calculates the financial return on investment of each project and process over a predetermined timeframe
- ROS®, SMART ROI™ Portfolio Management: By combining elements of classical portfolio management with the ROS® method, we can determine the ideal investment volume for an complete portfolio of projects and processes, resulting in a substantial increase in the financial returns generated by your entire portfolio of projects and processes
- ROS®, SMART ROI™ Real Time ROI: Jointly with our technology partner Satisfi Labs, Inc., survey and other data is streamed, processed and the real time ROI of your human capital processes presented on your computer screen.